Please note that Adtoma’s privacy practices as described below do not apply to the privacy policies or practices of other Adtoma affiliates.
Effective Date 01/05/2010
Adtoma provide business systems for publishers to manage their digital advertising sales and delivery.
Click here for more information about our products and services.
If you have questions regarding this statement about how information is collected and used at this website, you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org by clicking on the link.
Adtoma’s main offices are located at:
118 46, Stockholm
Collection and use of personal data information
You may be asked to provide personal information in certain fields on this website. The personal information collected on this site is used for the purpose for which it is requested:
- Resumes are requested for job applicants and are used to evaluate the candidate. Resumes are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with any entity unrelated to Adtoma. Resumes for individuals not hired are disposed of when they are either no longer under consideration or are considered outdated (usually no longer than one year).
- Contact information for potential clients or persons seeking business information is collected in order to contact those persons to provide information about our services. This information may be stored on our servers in the United States. Such information is usually deleted as space requires or in the normal course of business, but can be amended or deleted upon request. To update your information, please contact your account manager or sales representative.
- Contact information, such as your name, address, telephone number, or email address, submitted by existing customers with questions, concerns, complaints, or technical support questions, is used only to respond to those inquiries. This contact information may be stored on our servers in the United States. Such information is usually deleted as space requires or in the normal course of business. To update your information, please contact your account manager.
- When you sign up for an email newsletter or alerts about our products and services, Adtoma will use your email address to deliver the newsletter or alerts requested.
- In order to obtain materials for certain materials directly from our website, you have to register at this site. During the registration process, you may be asked for certain information, which may include your name, your email address, the company for which you work, and your country. This registration information is used to validate users when they visit the site. It is also used to send you additional promotional information about our services.
Collection and use of non-personal data information
If you have arrived at this website by clicking on a banner ad for one of our products or services, a session cookie may be used. This cookie will contain an identification number for the ad that you clicked on, or will contain an identification number for the site that you were visiting when you clicked on the banner ad. This session cookie helps Adtoma’s Marketing Department determine which of our ads attract the most visitors. If, after you arrive at our site, you choose to request further information from us about our products and services, the personal information that you provide in that request will be linked to the information in the session cookie. This also helps Adtoma’s Marketing Department measure the effectiveness of our advertising. This “linking” will not be used to target future advertisements to you or to send you emails about future goods and services. You will receive emails about our products only if you tell us on the product request page that you want us to send them to you. Because this is a session cookie, it will disappear once you have closed your browser. If you return to our site via another one of our ads, you will appear as a new visitor unless and until you provide further personal information.
The Adtoma.com website may use persistent cookies, Web beacons and information collected in our log files (such as Internet Protocol Address, referring URLs, etc.) about your activity at this site to better understand how the website is used, resolve technical problems, and enhance your experience at this site. Information from website analysis cookies or about website usage is not combined with information from any other Adtoma cookie. We use a third-party email technology to send emails that you have agreed to receive. Web beacons are used in those email messages to measure the effectiveness of our advertising.
In addition, Adtoma may serve ads on this and other websites using our own or third party ad-serving technology. In doing so, one of our ad servers will place or read a unique ad-serving cookie on your computer and will use non-personal information about your browser and your activity at this site to serve ads on this and other sites. The ad-serving cookie is a persistent cookie.
Information sharing or disclosure
In the event that we contract with a third party to provide some part of the information or service that you have requested, Adtoma may provide your information to such third party, or such third party may collect information from you on our behalf. By written agreement, these third parties are required to implement similar security measures and to process your information only as authorized by Adtoma to fulfill the service(s) that they have been contracted to provide. Other than these entities, who act on our behalf, information you provide at this site will not be transferred to unrelated third parties, unless we have your permission to do so. However, please note that personal information provided to this site may be subject to disclosure pursuant to judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants or orders.
Confidentiality and security
Adtoma has implemented reasonable security measures in order to protect both personal and non-personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Our employees are made aware of and are accountable for compliance with these procedures.
Changes in corporate structure